Looks like I'll be heading up to see everyone at Garden soon. ^_^ I wish Selphie was still stationed in Balamb, I haven't seen her in aaaages and I hate visiting Trabia, it's way too cold. But at least I'll see Zell and Quistis, and probably Squall. And everyone else I know in Garden! Zone is coming with me -- he's juuust a tad overprotective. As if any harm could come to me in Garden.
Squall, I hope you'll be around when I am, we need to talk.
Heyyy, this is pretty useful for passing info like this.
Squall, I hope you'll be around when I am, we need to talk.
Heyyy, this is pretty useful for passing info like this.
no subject
Date: 2010-02-21 02:45 pm (UTC)Remember, this system isn't private and secure. If you need to pass information, it's best to do it in person where you know no one can overhear.
no subject
Date: 2010-02-21 02:46 pm (UTC)I know, I know. You don't need to teach me all this stuff, okay?
no subject
Date: 2010-02-21 02:49 pm (UTC)I'm just making sure you know. And Zone isn't being entirely stupid. It isn't Garden's job to protect you, even though I am relatively certain no one would bother attacking you in Garden.
no subject
Date: 2010-02-21 02:49 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-02-21 03:53 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-02-21 03:55 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-02-21 03:59 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-02-21 04:01 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-02-21 04:05 pm (UTC)